Victoria Beckham shows off her stunning post-baby body once more as she strips off for i-D magazine

Victoria Beckham ,37-year-old star is seen showing off her trim and toned figure in a series of provocative outfits in the shots, taken by renowned photographer Josh Olins.


Victoria wears a white corseted Rochas body, teamed with Manolo Blahnik heels, while in another she wears a black PVC style lingerie top and shorts from Balmain.
And despite the stunning pictures, in the accompanying interview with the publication, Victoria admits she hasn't always been so comfortable with the way she looks.
She said: 'When I started it was all about the corset dress. That's what people associated me with, and possibly if I'm honest a sign of my own insecurities as well.But the older I get and the more comfortable I am in my own skin, the more I realise that to look great and feel great I haven't always got to wear something tight," the fashion goddess said.


Despite the changes in her fashion, career and life, one thing remains the same. Victoria still has a penchant for a peaked cap, an accessory Victoria has championed throughout her long and varied career.
Holli Rogers, Fashion Director of online fashion retailed net-a-porter, said of the former Spice Girl star's success: 'Victoria Beckham continues to wow the fashion world with her designs and the anticipation and excitement surrounding her latest line, Victoria, Victoria Beckham, is huge.

The issue will hit newstands on February 9th. For more on Victoria's interview, visit I-donline.com.
Share This :

Related Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. missbusinesscasual - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger