Lana Del Rey Covers British Vogue March 2012

The 25-year-old singer wore Louis Vuitton for the shoot, which she worked on with famed fashion photographer Mario Testino.
Lana recently sat down with UK’s Magic 105.4 and shared her fashion and music inspiration comes from what some may consider an unexpected source.

“I’m not really interested in a ton of female musicians but there is something about Britney [Spears] that compelled me – the way she sings and just the way she looks,” Lana explained.

Lana also chatted with Rolling Stone about her much-buzzed about Saturday Night Live performance.

“I actually felt good about it. I thought I looked beautiful and sang fine … There’s backlash about everything I do. It’s nothing new. When I walk outside, people have something to say about it. It wouldn’t have mattered if I was absolutely excellent,” she told the music mag.
Share This :

Related Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. missbusinesscasual - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger