The Young Versace campaign starring Kaia Gerber

Cindy Crawford's daughter, Kaia Gerber, is following in her mother's footsteps. The 10-year-old has been tapped as the face of Young Versace, the label's new clothing line for children.

Crawford said in a press release:

"I'm so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign. I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience. I am so proud of her."

“Like her mother, Kaia has a very special gift,” Donatella Versace said in a release. “The camera really, really loves her. Having Cindy on-set for the shoot took me back to all the amazing Avedon shoots we worked on together. It was such a special treat watching Kaia walk in her mother’s footsteps!”

Cindy returned the love, saying:

“I’m so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign. I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience. I am so proud of her.”

Kaia's spring/summer ad campaign for Young Versace was shot photography twosome Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott.
versace.com
Share This :

Related Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. missbusinesscasual - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger